UNN BUSINESS SUMMIT BOOK 0% SEED CAPITAL GRANT (MAY 2021)
Summit Theme: Giving Life To Your Finances
Date: May 24 - 26, 2021 (Tuesday - Thursday, 9am - 5pm)
Venue: Princess Alexandra Auditorium, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Do you have a business, a breakthrough idea or project you are working on but you lack funds?
The Fueling Your Dreams Community May 2021 UNN Business Summit 0% Seed Capital Grant Scheme is here to help you bootstrap your business, start that your project or idea plan and give you a head start.
Total Seed Grant: N1-Million naira each (3 people)
Enroll Today !!!
Applicable to all categories
One (1) 0% Seed Capital Grant Scheme
Registration Deadline : Friday 21st May, 2021 (11:59pm)
Seed Capital Grant Scheme Topic (0% Interest)
You Have a Great Business Idea you are currently working on or want to start but lack funds, convince us in writing why we should fund this your dream project, idea or business
1. This should be a detailed proposal of what you want to do, how you want to do it, budget, feasibility studies, need, market and why you think this your business, idea or project will succeed and be profitable.
1. Click the button below/above to register.
2. Pay a registration fee of N1500 (naira) online on Paystack using your ATM card or do a bank transfer to the account below, after which you’ll be redirected to a page to complete your registration. A link will be sent to your email and on the WhatsApp group you’re added to, to complete your registration.
3. The link sent to your email and in our WhatsApp group after registering/payment contains the email address you are to send your proposals to.
4. The Seed Capital Grant Judges and Summit Organizers have the final say.
5. Download the guidelines document above/below, and follow the rules there-in.
6. Strictly adhere to every instruction you’re given by the Judges, you find on this page and in the guidelines document you just downloaded.
7. Ensure you send your proposals in word or pdf format to the email address you are instructed and you see after making payment online here.
8. Seed Capital Grant beneficiaries will be announced on the last day of the summit.
9. Ensure you include your contact details, name, surname, phone number, email, birth certificate, occupation, a valid ID card – national ID card or driver’s license or voter’s card, and your bank account details that will receive the seed money. (Note: No discrepancies is allowed)
10. You must have three (3) guarantors who will write a consent letter duly signed by them with their full names, place of work, a scanned copy of any of their valid ID cards. (Note: Include the names and contact details of your guarantors in your proposal.)
11. Each of your guarantors are to state clearly in their consent letter that they will pay back 35% of the seed grant after 12 months, counting from 1st June, 2021, if you are unable to pay back the seed grant at 0% interest.
13. Register for the summit using the button below, to get notification and summit timetable sent to your email, WhatsApp group/telegram channel.
14. Not adhering to all of these rules pre-disposes you to being disqualified.
15. After payment, you’ll be redirected to a page where you fill the form online. A copy of this form will be sent to your email.
For Bank transfers – Transfer to First Bank- 3096172473, Enibe Mmesoma Samuel and send screenshot to 07089977856 or 08151163822 or 07031330724 on WhatsApp, and you’ll be directed to the next step and sent the link to complete your registration.