UNN BUSINESS SUMMIT BOOK BASED QUIZ COMPETITION (MAY 2021)
Summit Theme: Giving Life To Your Finances
Date: May 24-26 2021 (Monday-Wednesday, 9am - 5pm)
Venue: Princess Alexandra Auditorium, University of Nigeria, Nsukka.
Applicable to all categories
1 Category = 3 Tournaments
1st Position – N150,000
2nd Position – N100,000
3rd Position – N50,000
Registration Deadline : Friday 21st May, 2021 (11:59pm)
Quiz Competition Books
1. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People ~Stephen Covey
2. Think and Grow Rich ~ Napoleon Hill
1. Click the button below/above to register.
2. Pay a registration fee of N1500 (naira) online on Paystack using your ATM card or do a bank transfer to the account below, after which you’ll be redirected to a page to complete your registration.
3.There will be a pre-quiz competition to choose and select the 10 contestants that will compete in the 1st and 2nd tournaments during the summit.
4.There are three (3) tournaments in this quiz competition.
5. The 1st tournament will be on the 1st day of the summit, the 2nd tournament on the 2nd day of the summit and the final tournament will be on the 3rd/last day of the summit.
6. The Five (5) winners each from the 1st and 2nd tournaments will be chosen to contest in the final/last round of the quiz competition that will be on the 3rd and last day of the summit.
7. Quiz competition duration for each tournament is 45-minutes.
8. The Quiz Judges have the final say.
9. Strictly adhere to every instruction you’re given by the Judges and you find on this page.
10. The quiz competition prizes will be given on the last/final day of the summit.
11. The Pre-Quiz competition will be on Saturday May 22, 2021 (Time and venue will be communicated to on WhatsApp/email).
12. You’ll be added to our WhatsApp group where you’ll get instant notifications and other information for the quiz competition, after your registration.
13. Register for the summit using the button below, to get notification and summit timetable sent to your email, WhatsApp group/telegram channel.
For Bank transfers – Transfer to First Bank- 3096172473, Enibe Mmesoma Samuel and send screenshot to 07089977856 or 08151163822 or 07031330724 on WhatsApp, and you’ll be directed to the next step and sent the link to complete your registration.